Archive for דצמבר 2013
היי, אני מפסיק את "לוח השידורים הרגיל" של הפוסטים בבלוג על מנת להפנות את תשומת לבכם למשרה מאד מעניינת בשגרירות בריטניה בישראל, "מנהל דיגיטל".
הפרטים המלאים נמצאים באתר השגרירות, אני רק מעתיק חלק ומציג כאן.
בהצלחה למי שמגיש מועמדות, וכשתכבשו את המשרה – שלא תעזו לשכוח איפה ראיתם את זה:
Working for British Embassy Tel Aviv
Working at the British Embassy offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to grow professionally while collaborating with a talented group of individuals.
Current job opportunities at the British Embassy
The UK Israel Tech Hub at the British Embassy Israel is recruiting a Digital Manager.
About the UK Israel Tech Hub
The Hub helps drive economic growth in both countries by helping British and Israeli companies partner in technology and innovation. The goal is to create partnerships in which British companies help Israeli innovation go global, and Israeli innovation gives British companies a global competitive edge. The Hub was launched in October 2011 at the British Embassy Israel, following an agreement between Prime Ministers Cameron and Netanyahu to build a UK-Israel partnership in technology. The Hub is a high-profile pilot for the UK government aimed at developing new methods of commercial diplomacy.
Overview of the role
The Digital Manager will assume primary responsibility for identifying opportunities, creating high-profile platforms for collaboration and facilitating mutually beneficial links between Israeli tech companies in the digital space (e.g. new media, e-commerce, analytics and mobile) and the UK business and tech world. You will be the Digital sector expert in a team of 8 (including a Director, London-based Deputy Director, 3 other sector managers covering Biomed, Cleantech and Arabic digital content, a PR /Media assistant and PA to the Director).
- You will be responsible for the Hub’s work in the digital tech sector, delivering on an ambitious strategy to build partnerships and jointly pursue business opportunities, in particular with regards to connecting British corporates (in the retail, media, creative and other industries) to the most innovative Israeli tech solutions
- Working in coordination with UK-based colleagues and partner organisations, you will initiate, plan and execute activities to meet ambitious objectives of business collaboration and to raise awareness of opportunities. These include business delegations, conferences and networking events, attracting the best industry players and opinion leaders
- You will build and maintain an extensive network of contacts with relevant decision makers, companies, entrepreneurs, experts and investors in Israel and the UK. You should be able to quickly understand business and innovation needs and identify strategic opportunities
- You will identify new strategic opportunities and play a key role in continuing to develop the Hub’s strategy in the Digital space, including scoping out new areas of potential synergy
- You will represent the Hub and the tech partnership publicly and convincingly present the opportunities for collaboration via the Hub.
Required experience and qualifications:
- BA required, preferably in business or technology fields
- 3+ years working in business development, sales & marketing, consulting, finance, project management or at a start-up – required.
- Experience organising events – a strong plus. Management experience – a strong plus
- Acquaintance with the tech / entrepreneurship landscape in Israel – required. Bringing a personal business network from Israel and/or from the UK – a strong plus.
- International experience (working or studying), particularly knowledge of the UK – a strong plus
- Adept at using social media and networks
- Strong presentation skills (oral and written)
- Fluent English (spoken, written and reading). Hebrew – a strong plus.
Skills and Attributes:
- Can work creatively, strategically and independently yet as part of a team
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated, passionate about innovation and technology
- Open and clear communicator, excellent networking skills including across cultures
- A track record of success and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a small, agile, ambitious team – a “start-up within government”.
- This is a full time position, reporting to the Director of the UK Israel Tech Hub
- The initial contract will be for one year, with a three-month probationary period
- Working hours are Mon-Thurs 8-16:00 and Fri 8-13:30, but flexibility will be required including occasional evening events, some travel locally and occasional travel to the UK
- The job will be based full time in Tel Aviv
- Parking facilities are not provided or paid for by the embassy
- Starting salary is NIS 10,954 + benefits.
- Applicants should send a CV and cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by December 15, 2013 at 16:00. Please mark the subject line with “Application for Digital Manager.”
Please note that unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
The British Embassy is an equal opportunities employer.